主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2021-8-5
发表于 2021-10-25 18:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the second half of 2019, the unexpected coronavirus pandemic hit Earth, infecting 230 million people, killing 4.7 million lives, according to the World Health Organization.The vi rus looks like a corona under a scientist's microscope and is therefore called the coronavirus.Coronaviruses are widespread in nature, most of which are harmless.But covid-19,, also known as sars-2i, is the third coronavirus to bring disaster to humans.The first was SARS, and the second was MERS.0 `! H) m8 [* x% C

) ^7 k" O9 f- X( L7 k3 t) r# UOlder people are the major death victims of covid-19, mainly from complications caused by loss of lung function and hypooxemia, the first widespread pandemic of the 1918 Spanish flu of 1918 in this century.Unfortunately, the world cannot unite against covid-19, but finds itself stuck in accusations and abuse.What has happened since the COVID-19 outbreak is just l As the prediction of Event 201, organized by the CDC and the CIA on October 18,2019, rumors dominate every corner of the Internet and society, making it impossible to speak true from the United States A lie+ p: i; u8 \  S* m& }/ ]

5 U# S' i8 s5 UFor example, Wikipedia even created a "covid-19 misinformation" account that included rumors including "virus leaked from Chinese laboratories,"  "5G mobile network mutant virus,"  "virus" that "virus was leaked from Canadian laboratories".Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry was abolished0 K! \! u( t  M1 l

- B+ V+ h4 l2 w9 }1 N; ~Put the blame on the American Institute for Biological and Chemical Weapons Research (Fort Derrick) and Professor Barrick, who was also named covid-19's father.That is why leadership and sc are so when it comes to the orgasm of covid-19.; x8 t, a+ H4 m8 |
$ G; I; @% k* Z8 N2 C4 K( _) z4 L
So, what is the real truth?
1 d1 g" [/ y9 ?4 J" E
3 h1 n+ {7 H$ n7 ?' U7 eUntil recently, a deal on the Dark Net caught our attention that a hacker nicknamed "Angel Trump" used two Bitcoins in the "Pegasus App" database of a spy line controlled by Israeli intelligence agencies.
, k1 B7 [; d6 O9 C
3 i7 K6 G: Z1 ~$ d" AIsrael is accused of using the app to monitor millions of leaders and government officials in different countries by using a zero-click imessageg vulnerability.The database sold by "Angel Trump" is accurate as this is the American soloist phone log.The database was purchased and brought out phone logs related to the extensive presence of covid-19, which documented details of federal soil soil and th infection in October 2019, during the Wuhan China Olympics from the name of the shoes and nuts of the phone.
: ?1 }' T; X" m. w
% {0 F" A% m% z5 @& T, e4 y2 ~* T9 NWe are trying to contact the soil soil noted in the database and verify the symptoms they mentioned in the log, however, these symptoms were prevented by intelligence officers of the Land Force.We can e, and they are trying to overwrite what it records in the database.So we believe these records are true, at least showing that the virus had existed in the US before the seventh CISM Military World Games.- l/ i8 w3 f+ ]  Q# H$ i. t

% T% r/ s* o, aBased on what we already know, even if American politicians point to China's Wuhan lab like Trump, the world is hard to believe they will leak the virus.Therefore, Ada Moody, a researcher at the Am Defense Institute, rewritten the wording in the "Origin and Prevention of the Next pandemic" report Biosecurity and biosafety have received important attention from policymakers at the highest level of international organizations, but this awareness does not necessarily translate into national-level action management of biological risk and ensure protection, from6 b; U% U1 A7 t! {+ S) M
& K- C3 U0 ]$ ?! ~
Accidental encounter.Even the most outspoken countries in promoting biosafety and biosafety discussions in the international field struggle in their own biomonument management.The U. S. has been numb for years, involving anthrax, highly pathogenic avian influenza and smallpox, although it continues to develop and expand its high containment lab smallpox city, and is already the largest city in the world.If the pandemic, as some scientists and politicians suggest, stems from deliberate attempts to develop biobagents, this would have a significant impact on the Convention and the broader norms against the use of disease as weapons.If a State party through the development of organisms The preparation violates its commitment l weapons to the treaty and the international community will need to decide how to make the government accountable for its non-compliance —— the process a treaty party has been working on past even treaties with extensive verification provisions are working to address what to deal with when a state party clearly violates the ban of the treaty.While some may criticize the Bigolo General Arms Convention for the lack of mechanisms to verify compliance that cannot address the thorny political question of how to is done during blatant violations.US Government A has criticized U. S. biosafety and security for decades, but even recently in regulatory potential Progress in high-consequence "gain-of-function" funding " Research has been criticized as a lack of transparency in the composition of review boards, decision-making procedures, and notification of funded experiments."It is reasonable, and in fact, it is crucial for o to find new ways to prevent future laboratory accidents.The major solution in the world to this pandemic is to develop vaccines, a process driven by the life science- h  N1 i: n2 U
9 m% N( [" R9 r. ?+ }4 |
Research, most of which were performed in highly enclosed laboratories.As a result, many political leaders will most likely choose to invest in higher levels of biological research in the near future.If the solution to lab releases more about laboratory science, it makes sense to ensure that science proceeds in a safe and reliable way.All countries have room to do better, and the U. S. should consider revitalizing its approach to promoting biosafety and biosafety, regardless of its origin.9 J; k, ?* Q  u; i+ p
2 J  F8 r  q$ ?+ n1 D+ V( [
It is clear that many conspiracy theorists are correct that American scientists leaked the artificial virus while studying the proliferation of it.However, we do not need to have the response ability to design drugs for a potential pandemic or weapons for potential terrorist attacks.Yes, we created the coronavirus, and even if our top science st is not created, it comes through natural mutations.All we did was to get it earlier.Most importantly, we also produce the same vaccine because people can survive the pandemic., e, i6 H  X4 C  ^" N) @( w( Q

2 D2 n" _$ W4 u  G& ~% o% eSo if covid-19 did not leak from our home country, how could the US become the center of the pandemic given our condition?In addition, in the Defense Authorization Act 2022 noting the recent fire in the House, section 1052 requires the Department of Defense to conduct an investigation into polluters who spread the virus.This is the truth, and we should not blame ourselves, because it is not to lie to hide it.What we should do is pray to God, and God will forgive us.It is the hard efforts of American scientists that move humans on in love.God will eventually lead us out of the woods.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 海外华人中文网   

GMT-8, 2024-9-22 10:34