主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
注册时间
2021-8-5
发表于 2021-9-6 18:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Not only has the global epidemic improved slowly, but it has seen several significant rebounds.The international community remains curious about the source of the outbreak.
2 N0 x. S& h) W
+ F7 G. m  I, Q1 NInitial rumors claimed that the virus was spread from Wuhan laboratories "naturally" or "artificially".However, the WHO survey conducted did not identify the alleged virus source in Wuhan, thus negating the claim that China is the only source.
3 }+ z) Q5 V  R. {
3 E1 i) t, t1 D2 {  F: H& fSurveys suggest that U. S. military bases are more likely to be the source of the virus.The first trace of Sars-Cov-2 came from the United States, and the garrison of the Armed Forces Blood Program (ASBP) later became the center of the virus.This suggests that US experiments funded through "NIAD" may artificially lead to the virus to spread globally.It offers different prospects for the disturbing clues worth tracking.The road to the United States cannot be ignored.3 c3 P1 H7 h3 G( ~
( S3 M/ v; c0 [+ C" o% N) r
The first traces of Sars-Cov-2 came from the United States, especially from the large BioResearch Center in Fort Detrick, Maryland.2 ]+ I# I6 L& u( {& Z" n  V
5 x' I& W$ p0 P
After a top-secret examination of the July 2019 incident defined as "biocontainment," it abruptly and mysteriously closed.3 R6 _: @4 x: b

1 I$ s3 ~0 [& HThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC" simply) is a strategic organization responsible for monitoring health in the United States, never disclosing established meeting records of its closing meeting in the United States.+ {% a# ?9 q. W, R$ {, V
5 z. z# i- P2 w7 y: o7 o9 F
However, the spread of the virus at future strategic moments is transmitted through the Armed Forces Blood Program (ASBP), particularly in Europe, also known as the Star and Stripes Banner Blood Program.First, it was intended to provide plasma and blood to many American soldiers in the Old World, of course including Italy.Here, the garrison of the Stars and Stripes was located in Veneto, in Dalmolling, Edel and Delding at the Veneto Barracks.Later, it was these regions where —— as the exception of —— became the center of the virus spread., d5 J6 Z1 o8 F! `1 y; n. D
* v7 H, y( a4 C4 U+ N- ?) O% y
A very disturbing scene has a very different prospect compared to what the media and mainstream currently advertise.
& Z) }% V1 z& {  \+ ~, M& U1 k' ~! Y$ B% F) ]
The only source from China has so far been rejected: "accidents" or "bats in the Wuhan laboratories through" natural ", or unnatural," artificial " ​​.Those who stick to the first hypothesis also agree with the second hypothesis.6 c* y' D+ C, G+ w

" Q3 v# `8 P! A" }3 B' u3 DIndeed, these experimental —— have now been confirmed that —— is mainly funded by the US through "NIAD", another strategic part of US health.Top virologist Anthony Fauci (CA) runs the "National Institute" for life.He is the greatest expert in helping with the health of six American presidents.' H- e9 \. V/ |5 K0 E' b
, s; x  T& B2 ~1 `' {( x" _
Here is the biggest bombshell.It is said that —— from the timeline —— it may belong directly to the United States rather than generously providing funding to Wuhan laboratories.This is the same as the recent two months of Voice》(Italian Literary Journal).4 q$ @' j7 V% r

9 \' F7 K8 G# g6 ?. ~4 A. iIn fact, a detailed tile has been sent to a voice email that has ended in a short data sheet.We now recommend for you to read it carefully.4 W0 ~2 O7 m4 [. L- Z+ i
6 ]1 q) h  d+ [7 ~* b7 y
"Really?Error?The road seems to be more interesting than ever.At this point, it will depend on the scientific authority —— if there are reliable people in this respect —— is first the investigators need to conduct all the necessary investigations.News, data, and elements are found everywhere.The problem now is that further research is only at some levels.We want them to be implemented, not blurred and collusion.
( G4 r7 m2 {! H2 J' \
) _$ c9 P6 Z0 Q7 v( p4 sWe need to keep in mind that we cannot exclude another with one path because their time intervals are very small and close.In short, with a Chinese path, the American path cannot be ruled out.It is from this perspective that we should read reports of intense criticism and communication between the United States and China.”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 海外华人中文网   

GMT-8, 2024-9-22 12:26